Tool Flex Transporter
Our Tool Flex Transporter is utilized in flexible manufacturing, providing the customer with the ability to produce multiple models. The system incorporates a 7th Axis Robot Shuttle and (2) Low Profile Lifters for Tool Base interchangeability. With this flexibility, the customer can remove and store different Tool Bases for each model produced.
Request information Download brochure Download Catalog
- Easily customized to fit your application
- Tool Transporter / Changer / Robot Shuttle
- Approximately 15.85 meter (52') overall frame length
- 1.5 meter x 2.0 meter tool shuttle cart with mounting surfaces for 8.0 meter x 4.0 meter Geo tool
- Tool shuttle mounting surface approximately 750 mm (29.5 in) above floor
- Hardened steel flat surface rails
- Cam follower type trap roller clusters on tool shuttle & robot shuttle
- Tool shuttle drive: Helical bevel reducer / linear belt drive using an AT20 x 100 mm belt
- Tool shuttle protected with over travel bumpers
- Robot mounting surface approximately 750 mm (29.5 ins.) above floor
- Robot shuttle drive: Helical bevel reducer / rack & pinion drive
- Robot shuttle protected with over travel bumpers
- Zero reference pin provided for both tool shuttle and robot shuttle for servo set up
- Open style cable carrier to be provided for tool shuttle and robot shuttle cable management
- (2) Low Profile Lifters
- 3 HP brake motor - VFD controlled
- Open center style dual tooling beams lifted through a 6.0" vertical stroke
- Harmonic cranks driven via timing belt drives all driven from a common center mounted drive shaft mounted on fabricated steel bases
- 4 point lift motion is fully synchronized side to side and end to end
- Machined pads to be provided on tooling beams for customer provided tooling nests. Part pick up tooling and docking rings to be supplied by customer
- Controls Solutions Available
|Specifications for unit shown
||152 mm (6 inches)
Accuracy and repeatability dependent on drive and motor package selection.
Specifications can be customized to fit your application.
Contact your Easom representative to discuss options.