LIFT AND CARRY TRANSFER SYSTEMS
Our Lift & Transfer system incorporates a Soft Touch Lift which provides a smooth accel/decel in the middle 2/3rds of the pick up stroke.
Cymonic, or VFD drive solutions available. Speeds, weights, and transfer distances can be tailored per application.
- Easily customized to fit your application
- Lift System:
- Soft Touch Lift Drive - VFD or Cymonic
- Soft Touch Motion can be adjusted to anywhere in the middle 2/3rds of the lift stroke
- Safety lock outs
- Drag links connecting lift tower bell cranks are adjustable through a turn buckle design
- Lift towers can be mounted on station tooling bases or free standing
- Speeds, weights, and transfer distances per customer's needs
- Counter balance if required
- Transfer System:
- Urethane rollers are used to support the transfer rails
- Formed steel transfer rails are used to reduce overall weight and noise
- Tooling plates adjusted along the rail
- Transfer of the rails is accomplished with a set of gear racks and pinions
- Scott Russell linkages are used to restrict horizontal movement of transfer pinion jack shaft
- A telescoping, flexible drive shaft connects the transfer pinion jack shaft to a transfer drive unit
- VFD or Cymonic Drive solutions available
- Controls Solutions Available
Max Lift Weight
Max Transfer Weight
20400 (45000) with counterbalance
|2.0 to 4.0
||3.6 (12) to |
|3.0 to 6.0
Accuracy and repeatability dependent on drive and motor package selection.
Specifications can be customized to fit your application.
Contact your Easom representative to